Discussion of geologic features and reservoir engineering best practices of ancient clastic and carbonate rocks. Applied waterflooding and water alternating gas field development. Drilling and completion for complex conditions of strong magmatic rocks drilling, thin oil rims and overpressured reservoirs
Key Conference Topics:
- Smart Field
- Modern Challenges, Innovative Solutions and Digital Technologies in Oil Field Development
- Innovative Decarbonisation Solutions
- Digitalisation and New Offshore and Onshore Well Technologies
- Digital Technologies in Geology.
Conference dates: 20-22 October 2021.
Conference format: the conference will be held in the blended format including face-to-face and online. Due to the epidemiological situation with Covid-19 the number of on-site participants is limited.
Location of the in face-to-face events:
- PermNIPIneft Branch of LUKOIL-Engineering in Perm, Permskaya Street, 3а;
- Morion Digital Technopark in Perm, Shosse Kosmonavtov Street, 111.
Publication of materials: an electronic collection of conference papers will be issued.
The cost of participation in the Conference: there are no organizational fees. The on-site participation costs (travel, accommodation, other expenses) are covered by the participants.
Conference languages: Russian and English.
- Registration Deadline: 20 August 2021
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: 15 September 2021
Please send your participation applications and abstracts to the corresponding sections’ facilitators e-mails:
- Smart Field: Vladimir A. Volkov, Volkov@pnn.lukoil.com, tel. +7(342)2336772;
- Modern Challenges, Innovative Solutions and Digital Technologies in Oil Field Development: Ramil R. Sharafeyev, Sharafeev@pnn.lukoil.com, tel. +7(342)2336392;
- Innovative Decarbonisation Solutions: Mikhail P. Yurtov, Yurtov@lukoil.com, tel. +7(495)9832284;
- Digitalisation and New Offshore and Onshore Well Technologies: Konstantin A. Mescheryakov, Konstantin.Meshcheryakov@pnn.lukoil.com, tel. +7(342)2336106;
- Digital Technologies in Geology: Alexey V. Gabnasyrov, Gabnasyrov@pnn.lukoil.com, tel. +7(342)2336215.
A mentoring program for students, aimed at transferring professional knowledge and skills from a more experienced mentor to a less experienced one. Project goal: to reveal and develop the student’s leadership skills, taking into account individual needs and leadership potential.
HSE Now is a project aimed at popularizing new approaches and technologies in the field of industrial ecology and labor protection in the oil and gas industry. Within the framework of the project, lectures, debates, publications of educational material on the information platforms of the section are planned
SPE Science Education is a project aimed at popularizing scientific activities among students through videos by representatives in the oil and gas industry.
Energy4Me is a project directed at introducing schoolchildren to the oil and gas industry. It includes lections, lab sessions, visiting museums and excursions to different companies in offline and online formats.
The company’s specialists give weekly lectures online, tell real stories that happen in production and during data processing, and also share practical experience.