The Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies (IG&PT) of Kazan Federal University (KFU) and the Kazan Federal University SPE Student Chapter invite you to take part in the 6th Youth Scientific Conference “Tatarstan UpExPro 2022”.
The main purpose of the conference is to assess the skills of students in research activities, search for promising research, design and development work for young professionals for employment at production facilities in the oil and gas industry
The participants of the conference can be students of higher, secondary specialized, secondary professional (regardless of the forms and programs of study) educational institutions, as well as young scientists and students-specialists of organizations of the oil and gas complex under the age of 35 years.
Conference Dates: 14–17 April 2022
Mixed Protocol: Face-to-Face and Online
Conference Venue: Kremlin st. 4/5, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia.
Youth Research Studies on Following Topics:
- Geology and geochemistry of oil&gas, geological and hydrodynamic modelling;
- Development of oil, gas and gas condensate fields;
- Geophysics and geoinformation technologies;
- Processing, transportation and storage of oil&gas;
- Scientific works of graduate students and young specialists;
- Digital transformation of the oil&gas industry;
- Special Section of the World-Class Research Center (WСRC) – “Rational development of liquid hydrocarbon reserves of the planet”;
- Poster presentations;
- Scientific papers in English*
*Topics from 1 to 8will be presented in English.
To participate in the conference as a speaker before 1 March 2022:
To participate in the conference as a delegate before 1 March 2022:
All relevant information is available in social media accounts:
We are looking forward to your applications!