30 November, 2021
We are Looking for a Marketing Specialist to the SPE Moscow Office
We invite you to take part in the competition for this position opened in the SPE Moscow Office!
- To manage all aspects of event marketing for SPE in Russia
- To manage the marketing campaign for the SPE Annual Russian Petroleum Technology Conference
- Working directly with regional and global marketing staff to provide input to overall marketing best practices and strategies
- Work in close collaboration with the events team in the Russian office
- Ensure regional marketing activities are in line with global SPE brand guidelines
- Managing regional email campaigns
- Creation of event and membership marketing copy and translation of information into English
- Results-driven and have the commercial acumen to optimise performance, identify new opportunities and maximise ROI using data and analytics.
- Develop and implement effective event marketing across all channels including websites, email, print, social media, PR, video, paid advertising and PPC.
- Management and production of the design and event collateral
- Work with key media and association partners to secure valuable external promotion
- Create marketing assets and materials which includes copywriting, editing and proofing marketing materials for all channels and mediums.
- Managing the marketing budgets including tracking of committed and actual expenditures
- Support content-led marketing campaigns which consists of creating and repurposing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to enhance engagement and raise awareness.
- Website management for RPTC and the regional website conference pages
- To develop organic and paid social media campaigns across LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Assist the Sales Manager with support of creating sponsorship and exhibition marketing materials.
- Assist the membership team with the creation of marketing collateral and copy for regional and membership campaigns
- Analyse the performance and success of all tracked and measurable marketing campaigns and support making recommendations for future activity.
- Manage digital advertising including Google and Yandex AdWords for the region.
- Build excellent relationships with event project teams and proactively communicate marketing progress.
- Develop and manage relationships with international stakeholders including teams in the UK, US and Dubai.
- Sustain strong working relationships with external stakeholders, including partner organisations and design agencies.
- On-site support if required
- To work with the Marketing Manager to support and perform other duties as required.
Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar position, with a degree in marketing or similar field. Solid understanding of the events and digital media landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing campaign planning including excellent project management skills and end to end event planning within budget.
- Experience of using analytics and reporting to measure campaign results and action optimisations.
- Experience of delivering content marketing campaigns including repurposing and writing compelling content.
- Strong written and verbal English and Russian communication required as all event collateral is required to be in both languages.
- Experience with Marketo, InDesign, Photoshop, LinkedIn, Hippo and ASP CMS, digital asset management systems, tableau or similar would prove advantageous – extremely desirable.
- Previous experience working for a not-for-profit organisation or events agency (desirable).
- Results-driven and a strong focus on commercial success
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, working autonomously and as a team
- Ability to build and foster excellent relationships with business stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a demanding environment.
Please send us your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.