The fifth SPE Workshop on Hydraulic Fracturing took place in Kaliningrad. Supported by Oil Energy company, it gathered 160+ delegates from 70+ companies including Baker Hughes, Belorusneft, Bashneft, Gazprom Neft, Geologika, GRP Gorizont, Halliburton, MIPT Engineering center, KazMunaiGaz, LUKOIL, Mirrico, NOV Completion Tools, OMV, PetroWelt Technologies, Rosgeo, Rosneft, Surgutneftegas, Skoltech, Slavneft, Packer Service, Tatneft, Tomskgazprom, Weatherford, Zarubezhneft, Schlumberger and others.
The delegates and committee members mentioned the exceptionally high technical level of presentations and discussions.
The programme committee co-chairs, Sergey Brezitskiy and Mikhail Chertenkov, highlighted the following presentations:Session 1. New methodology in hydraulic fracturing: Design, Technologies, Approaches
SPE expresses its gratitude to the Sponsor, programme committee members and the participants for the cooperation and support!
Session 1. New Methodology in Hydrofracturing: Design, Technologies, Approaches
Session 2. Multistage Hydraulic Fracturing in Russia: from Pilots to Integrated Projects
Session 3. Multistage Refrac: Best Practices vs Implementation Issues
Session 4. Hydrofracturing in Extreme Environments
|• Sergey Brezitsky, independent expert, chair
• Mikhail Chertenkov, LUKOIL Engineering, chair
• Vladimir Astafyev, Halliburton
• Konstantin Baydyukov, RN-GRP
• Mikhail Gaponov, Bashneft
• Kamil Karimov, Packer Service
• Azat Lutfullin, Tatneft• Alexey Nikitin, GPN-Razvitie
|• Edmund Ongemakh, ROSGEO• Mikhail Pustovalov, Oil Energy
• Martin Rylance, BP Russia
• Mikhail Samoylov, Rosneft
• Sergey Vereschagin, Schlumberger
• Ildar Faizullin, Gazpromneft STC