Carbonate oil and gas reservoirs in Russia are present at all stages of field development. Mature fields in Volga-Urals and Timan‐Pechora basins, green fields in Eastern Siberia and the Northern seas are noted for the complex structure of the pore system and variety of fluid types.
This year we hold the fifth workshop on carbonates and we plan to discuss the full cycle of E&P of carbonate fields. We will pay special attention to the trends of the last three years:
• Session 1. Carbonate Reservoir Geology and Classification
• Session 2. Carbonate Reservoir Modeling
• Session 3. Carbonate Reservoir Development
• Session 4. Carbonate Reservoir Stimulation and Recovery Optimization
• Round Table: Undeveloped Reserves: Production Prospects
Topics Submission: 31 January
Registration: 17 February
Registration Rates, including VATSPE Members 46, 800 RUB
Sponsorship of SPE events gives you a unique opportunity to enhance your brand awareness, get access to a wide range of marketing tools and show that your company is ready to contribute to the industry development.
VenueThe StandArt Hotel125009, Moscow, Strastnoy boulevard, 2