Programme Committee chaired by Mars Khasanov of Gazpromneft STC, Vitaly Baikov of UfaNIPIneft and Gennady Sarkisov of Roxar has decided to run the fourth SPE/EAGE Modeling in Action: Synergy of Practice and Theory Workshop on 29-30 March 2016 in Moscow.
During the two-day workshop 26 presentations were delivered by the speakers from the leading industry companies, including Gazpromneft STC, NOVATEK, Yandex Data Factory, Rosneft and Lukoil, Bashneft, Schlumberger, Beicip – Franlab and others.
The Programme Committee suggests the following technical sessions:
SESSION 1: Modeling: New approaches and technologies.
SESSION 2: Modeling as a tool to enhance operator’s management and economic efficiency
SESSION 3: Integrated Modeling: from geology to economics.
SESSION 4: Modeling and uncertainty analysis. Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment.
|• Vitaly Baykov, UfaNIPIneft, co-chair• Mars Khasanov, Gazpromneft NTC, co-chair• Gennady Sarkisov, Roxar, co-chair • Salavat Bikbulatov, Rospan International• Azat Garaev, SamaraNIPIneft
• Andrey Gladkov, Modeling Technologies Center• Kirill Isakov, Surgutneftegas
• Maxim Komin, Schlumberger
• Anton Muryzhnikov, Rock Flow Dynamics
• Sergey Pylnik, TomskNIPIneft
|• Sergey Redikultsev, Rospan International• Alexey Roshchektaev, Gazpromneft STC
• Mikhail Shaldybin, TomskNIPIneft
• Artem Smirnov, Rospan International
• Sergey Tikhotsky, IPE RAS
• Oleg Ushmaev, Gazpromneft STC
• Alexey Yazkov, NOVATEK STC
• Timofey Zagurenko, Ufa STC