If you submit your abstract for the conference you will get the following benefits:
*The decision on the article citation lies with the discretion of the Scopus Commission. SPE cannot guarantee the publication in Scopus.
Choose one or several technical categories and submit your abstract.
The submission deadline for proposals is 11 March 2019.
1. Hard-to-Recover Reserves
Exploration, development and technical support of the fields with the whole range of hard-to-recover oil and gas reserves:
2. Enhanced Oil Recovery
3. R&D and Innovations for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production
4. Well construction – Drilling and Completion
5. Oil and Gas Production - Equipment and Technologies. Production Gathering and Processing
6. Oilfield Equipment. Development, Manufacturing and Best Practices
7. Well and Formation Testing. Formation fluids sampling and evaluation
8. Oilfield Development
9. Digital Technologies for Oil and Gas Industry
10. Static, Dynamic and Integrated Modeling
12. Conceptual Engineering and Re-Engineering
13. Gas, Gas Condensate and Oil Gas Condensate Field Development
14. Core Analysis
15. Field Geology and Geophysics
16. Health, Safety and Environment
17. Well Logging
18. Production Stimulation and Hydraulic Fracturing